Following our Changing Futures Event, on the 8th January 2020 at the Civic Offices in Bexley. We had an amazing turn out for the event with 67 people signing in to the event.
The majority of people did the following;
- People opted for IA’s in English and maths
- The Pensions Advice stand reported that they had at least 10 very lengthy conversations with people needing pensions advice
- Wates construction gave advice to 33 attendees about transferable skills and how to get into construction
- The Career Active Workshop was a huge success with most of the delegates attending this workshop
- Our NCS and Employment Advisors were very popular with:
- 36 attendees expressing an interest
The evaluations of the event based on your feedback would be the following;
- The most popular method of hearing about the event was through social media
- The most popular activities were:
- NCS and IAG
- Libraries Career Active
- English and maths IA’s
- We asked what we could do better and people said:
- More advice about CV’s
- More time to speak with Advisors
- More information on training to change your career
- Better signage to let people know where activities are
- We asked if people found the event useful and:
- 41 said yes
- 2 said no
The results from this event are looking positive as we are planning to hold further Changing Careers events in the future so please, if you have any feedback about this event or other ideas that you think will help inform future events please leave a comment on this blog.
We hope you enjoyed the event as much as we did hosting it and look forward to seeing you next time.