In association with
Our part time Diploma 2 year course (previously DTLLS) is offered in conjunction with Canterbury Christ Church University.
Teacher Training courses aim to develop the knowledge, skills and understanding of teachers in the lifelong learning sector which includes those who teach in Further Education Colleges (FE), Adult and Community Learning (ACL), 14-19 units in Schools/Academies, Public Services (eg Police Trainers and Private Training Organisations).
Canterbury Christ Church University and its partners, including Learning & Enterprise College Bexley, received Ofsted Grade Outstanding for its initial teacher training provision. We are the only College in Bexley offering Outstanding provision of University accredited teaching qualifications.
- Education & Training: Level 4 Award
1 Term Award, for those new to the teaching or training sector - no existing teaching hours
or prior qualifications.
- Education & Training Year 1: Level 4
Designed to meet the needs of teachers in further and/or adult and community education, trainers in the public and private sector as well as those working with 14 -19 year olds in schools, academies and vocational settings. You need to have 40 teaching hours
- Education & Training Year 2: Level 5 Diploma
The full 2 year Diploma consists of six modules. Students will need 60 teaching hours
- Subject specialist route in English or Mathematics is available. To join the specialist pathway, you need to have 50% of your teaching in the subject specialism.
- Level 6 in year 2 is available for those with an existing degree
Book your place on an information session to discuss entry requirements and finance.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 020 3045 5176 to book.
TAQA Assessor/Verifier Awards & Certificate
We offer the City & Guilds 6317 Level 3 and 4 TAQA awards/certificate, which are for people working in, or looking to enter roles in assessing or internal quality assurance.
- Flexible start dates throughout the year.
- You will have an allocated assessor.
- No concessions but you can pay in instalments.
- Advanced Learner Loan possible for the Full Level 3 Certificate.
- You will need your own candidates to assess.
For further information about these awards/certificate and fees please email email@example.com