The Local London Work and Health Programme can help maximise your potential and find the right job for you.
We will get to know you and identify your skills, support needs and job aspirations so that we can provide you with the right support to achieve your employment goals.
We will help you:
- Improve your health and wellbeing
- Develop your work skills and gain experience
- Boost your confidence and do well at interview
- Find a job that is right for you or explore self-employment
- Success and progress in your new job
You can get support if you are of working age and live in Bexley, Barking & Dagenham, Bromley, Enfield, Greenwich, Havering, Newham, Redbridge or Waltham Forest and are:
- Disabled and have a health condition or dependency on drugs or alcohol
- Unemployed for two years or more
- A veteran, in the reserves or a member of the Armed Forces
- An offenders or ex-offenders
- A carers, ex-carer or care leaver
- A victims of domestic violence, homeless or a refugee
- A young person involved in gangs
If you want to know more, speak to your Jobcentre Plus Work Coach or call our employment support team on 0203 045 3800 and ask to speak to a Work and Health Programme Advisor.